Re: Where is usability WEB site?

Subject: Re: Where is usability WEB site?
From: Gregory Keith <GKeith -at- DELRINA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 11:06:00 PST

David Orr wrote:
>Does anyone know the address of a WWW site that pertains to usability
>issues? My tech writing company has just opened a usability lab near
>Chicago, and I would like to connect the home page we are authoring to this
>site.

Try some of the following:

Georgia Tech's Graphics, Visualization and Usability Center:
http://www.gatech.edu/gvu/gvutop.html

Georgia Tech's Human-Machine Systems Research Center:
http://www.gatech.edu/aimosaic/chmsr.html

HCI - ACM SigCHI Home Page (Provides a collection of links to HCI resources
on the web): http://www.acm.org/sigchi/.

HCI Bibliography Project: ftp://archive.cis.ohio-state.edu/pub/hcibib

HCI Book - Lewis & Rieman's new book on HCI:
ftp://ftp.cs.colorado.edu/pub/cs/distribs/clewis/HCI-Design-Book

HCI Launching Pad: http://hydra.bgsu.edu/HCI

Greg

Gregory Keith
Technical Writer
The Delrina Group
Symantec Corporation
gkeith -at- delrina -dot- com

Seen on a VW Beetle's license plate in Silicon Valley: "FEATURE"