Re: Tech Writer's test

Subject: Re: Tech Writer's test
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- NEXTLEVEL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 1995 20:11:01 PST

On Sun, 17 Dec 1995 16:53:47 -0700 you wrote:

>> There's a chance that I may be asked to teach a Tech Writing class on
>> the JC level sometime in the next few months. In the true spirit of
>> Tech Writing, I'm trying to write a test (heh, heh, heh).

>Yikes!

>Is this a test for advanced, ready-to-gradute students who need a taste of
>the real world, or are you trying to discourage new students before they
>have a chance to find out whether they want to study tech writing....

Personally, I jsut cannot believe how many people took that post seriously. I
mean, I was on the floor after the third "question".

Maybe it's just me, but I found it blatantly obvious that that "test" was a
joke...

Your friend and mine,
Matt Ion
---*** NOTE: Windows 95 Fixpack now available! ***---
See http://www.austin.ibm.com/pspinfo/drk95.html for more info!

Opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of Next Level
Productions, or anyone else of sound mind from this planet or dimension!