Re: how does one become a techwriter

Subject: Re: how does one become a techwriter
From: "E. Hadjimichael" <hadjm -at- MINERVA -dot- CIS -dot- YALE -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 23:11:57 -0500

Hello...!!

May I agree with you on the Inquisitive, Bicognitive, and Enjoy Writing!!

Hovever, although I DID major in Planetary Science, (and Did Go to M.I.T., )
I'm somewhat stuck on the next step... Because the only "official" technical
writing I've done so far was to write a thesis, no one will take me in the way
of work. I've nothing to show for real experience. Might you be able to
make any suggestions...?

Thank you!!

-Thespina Hadjimichael
- hadjm -at- minerva -dot- cis -dot- yale -dot- edu