Re: PCMCIA cards

Subject: Re: PCMCIA cards
From: Beryl Doane <BDoane -at- ENGPO -dot- MSMAILGW -dot- INTERMEC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 08:57:00 PST

Beverly Parks wrote:

> Okay, I'm changing channels here. Someone told me that it's okay
> to call PCMCIA cards simply "PC cards" now. It certainly is
> easier. Anybody else heard this yet?

We recently reached a decision at my company to use "PC Card." Popular
trade magazines have made the switch to PC Card, and our depratment agreed
to follow the trend. I can't remember the exact magazines one writer quoted,
but I have seen "PC Card" in PC World.

=====>bd
=====>Beryl Doane bdoane -at- intermec -dot- com
=====>The opinions expressed are fully my own.