Re: stress

Subject: Re: stress
From: Michael Collier <mci -at- LUBRIZOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 20:29:56 GMT

I agree one hundred percent. As a long time meditator I can attest to the
benefits of stress reduction techniques. Defusing stress is definitely a
conscious process that requires practice. Relaxation techniques, meditation,
and deep breathing practices that calm the nervous system are widely
available and easy to learn.

It's sad but true that there are people who would find watering a garden to
be a stressful job. Instead of reacting to situations with stress they can
be approached with a calm, centered attitude. It takes practice but it can
add years to your life.

Michael Collier
mci -at- lubrizol -dot- com