Re: Boring Discussions

Subject: Re: Boring Discussions
From: Loryn Jenkins <loryn -at- OZEMAIL -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 15:37:51 +1000

Well, this list is set up for those of us who are *practising* TechWriters.
Each of us face some of these experiences/decisions every day. That's why
we discuss them.

This list isn't necessarily an advert for TechWriting.

TechWriting can be lonely and boring. But it can also be extremely
energizing, exciting work--learning about lots of new things all the time.

Loryn