Job Posting, Milwaukee Wisconsin

Subject: Job Posting, Milwaukee Wisconsin
From: Sally Yeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 20:24:58 -0600

I am the technical communications manager for a large, national consulting
firm. In our Milwaukee branch we have 42 technical writers and need more.
Although we write a lot of paper documentation for our customers (most of
the large corporations in SE Wisconsin) we are focusing on growing our
online, multimedia, and internet services.

Our writers are consultants, but they are paid a salary (plus overtime).
They are paid for between assignments time, though there isn't much of that.
We have health and education benefits, as well as other benefits. Our
salaries are competitive for this area.

We seek experienced professional communicators. You must be degreed,
preferally in English or a related field. You must have at least two years
of experience though we prefer more. We like it if you have worked at more
than one company doing more than one type of product. We use whatever
development software the company wants. Most paper documentation is done in
Word or Frame, most Windows online help in RoboHelp. The more tools you know
the better.

I know this is a bad time of the year to recruit for Milwaukee, but, except
for the winter cold, it is a nice place to live and raise a family.

Write me personally, rather than to the list, if you want more information.
Use either the work address (listed first below) or the home.

Sally Yeo
sally_yeo@ compuware.com
sallyyeo -at- execpc -dot- com