Value Added

Subject: Value Added
From: "Anderson,Mark" <andersonmc -at- AGEDWARDS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 07:00:37 -0600

Hey Techwhirlers-

I need definitive information (studies, reports, whatever) that clearly
defines the value added through technical writing and hypertext documents.
I have a very small window to compile and present this information (today).
The sooner I get any help with this, the greater my chances of "staffing
up!"

I realize this topic has probably made its rounds in the past, but any
(quick) help on this would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks!!!!!

Mark Anderson
Technical Writer
A.G. Edwards & Sons, Inc.
andersonmc -at- agedwards -dot- com

(where my opinion does not reflect the management's or vice versa.)

P.S. Please note sources.