source code

Subject: source code
From: "Cornelisen, Renee @ SLG" <RCORNEL -at- SLC -dot- UNISYSGSG -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 11:19:00 MST

A few months ago I posted a query regarding tech-writers needing to know
source code. I later submitted an article called *Cracking the Code* to the
Utah, STC magazine, which included the replies I received to that query
from:
Sue Gallagher
John Blair
Marj Hermansen
John Renish
Carl Millholland
Mike Johnson
Stuart Burnfield
Grant Hogarth
Rick Lippincott
and
Geoff Hart
The article appears in the Nov/Dec issue. Thanks again.

Renee Cornelisen
rcornel -at- SLC -dot- unisysGSG -dot- com