Translation Houses: Tell me your experiences

Subject: Translation Houses: Tell me your experiences
From: Shelley Hatfield <SHatfiel -at- BTRVTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 14:46:07 GMT

Hello all,

Our company will soon need to have our documentation
translated into German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Japanese.
I am currently looking for a good candidate to do our translation
for us. We are looking at companies that are based in the US.

I would greatly appreciate any positive or negative feedback
if any of you have any experiences with the following companies.
(Please reply via email to: shatfiel -at- btrvtech -dot- com -dot- Thank you.)

ITP (International Translation & Publishing

The Write Stuff

IDOC

The Corporate Word

Bureau of Translation Services, Inc.

Thanks in advance for any information!

Shelley

Shelley Hatfield Documentation Department
shatfiel -at- btrvtech -dot- com Btrieve Technologies, Inc.

These are my opinions, which are mine. These opinions belong to
me. The opinions are mine, which are my opinions.