Screen Captures

Subject: Screen Captures
From: Kirby Chavez <kjc -at- YAR -dot- CUSA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 09:05:52 -0700

Greetings,
We are currently developing a new user's reference manual for one of
our products. Our method for capturing screens to place in the manuals could
be improved upon. I was wondering I could get some information from some of
you on your method of "capturing screens" to place in your paper manuals.

Kirby Chavez
Technical Writer

Totally Disclaimed
CUSA Technologies, Inc. | E-Mail: kjc -at- yar -dot- cusa -dot- com
986 West Atherton Drive | Work Phone: (801) 263-1840
Salt Lake City, UT 84123 | Fax: (801) 265-3274

-God is a comic playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh