STW...??

Subject: STW...??
From: "E. Hadjimichael" <hadjm -at- MINERVA -dot- CIS -dot- YALE -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 13:33:14 -0500

Hello,
I just saw your posting on the net, and I'm wondering if you might be
able to tell me...: How can I get in touch with the STW...??
I'm very interested in talking with them about possible work opp.s,
and I'd like to find out more about them, also.
( I graduated from MIT, and I love to write...! )
Thanks for your help... and I'll see what I can write up about Acrobat
or Envoy...

Thank you!
-Thespina Hadjimichael
hadjm -at- minerva -dot- cis -dot- yale -dot- edu