Holiday Humor for Tech Writers\Engineers

Subject: Holiday Humor for Tech Writers\Engineers
From: Guy McDonald <guym -at- DAKA -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 1995 11:36:28 -0500

-- [ From: Guy McDonald * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Thought I'd send something to those who have not heard it... burned into my
brain by many frustrated projects that didn't follow this advice.

The 7 "P's" are:

"Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance"

Take care!
--
Guy McDonald
Perfomance Improvement for Industry, Inc.