Re: Relevance Scores!

Subject: Re: Relevance Scores!
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 08:36:08 MST

I think the subscriber did an excellent job of determining
relevance. I agree with the relevance list 100 percent. OTOH,
such scoring is totally subjective and means little.

If the relevance list is typical, I think it's damn close to an
ideal mix of what any listowner could hope for.

So what relevance score would we give the topic of relevance
scores?

=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=