Virginia job opening

Subject: Virginia job opening
From: Don Sargent <don -dot- sargent -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 09:27:15 -0500

Wanted: Senior Technical Writer
Where: Template Software, Inc., Herndon, VA

We are looking for a technical communicator to join our
expanding product documentation group. The person we hire will join
our top-flight group in creating paper and online documentation for
our state-of-the-art object-oriented application and workflow systems
development environments.

The position has the following requirements:

o Degree in Technical Communications/English or a Computer Science-related
discipline

o Three or more years writing reference and task-based software
documentation for commercial products

o Proven ability to research and write high-quality documentation
about complex subjects

The following are desirable, but not absolutely necessary:

o Courses in C/C++ or Pascal

o Programming experience a plus

o Experience designing and writing online documentation

o Knowledge of object-oriented design and programming concepts

o Experience with workflow systems

o Experience using FrameMaker

If you meet these requirements, and are interested in the position,
please contact me at:

sargent -at- template -dot- com

If you want to know more about Template Software and our products, visit
our web page:

http://www.template.com

I will gladly accept online resumes, or you can mail paper resumes and writing
samples to:

Template Software, Inc.
ATTN: Don Sargent
13100 Worldgate Dr.