Scanner question

Subject: Scanner question
From: wburns -at- MICRON -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 11:45:52 MDT

A colleague of mine needs some information on scanners and scanning
software. She's considering a Microtek Scanmaker II SPX, which comes
with Adobe Photoshop, Omnipage, and Scanwizard. My questions are these:

1. How does the Scanmaster compare with the latest HP
models or other flat-bed scanners?

2. How does Photoshop compare with Picture Publisher
or Corel Photo-Paint?

3. What is Scanwizard?

Please respond to me directly. I'll summarize the information for the list.

Thanks,

Bill Burns *
Assm. Technical Writer/Editor * LIBERTY, n. One of imagination's most
Micron Technology, Inc. * precious possessions.
Boise, ID *
WBURNS -at- -dot- MICRON -dot- COM * Ambrose Bierce