Re: GPA on resume

Subject: Re: GPA on resume
From: "Huber, Mike" <Mike -dot- Huber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 16:34:52 -0500

Actually, I try to leave some things off the resume specifically so
they can ask at the interview. Not key things that would be used
to select who gets interviewed (like GPA on an entry level job)
but details of what a prior job entailed.

I have been kind of disappointed about how little use I got from my
academic credentials - the first job I got was through personal
contacts who knew what I could do without looking at my diploma,
and the rest have been on the basis of experience. And I worked
so hard for those grades...