mechanical/electronic documentation

Subject: mechanical/electronic documentation
From: Margie Monforton <MONFORTO -at- EMUVAX -dot- EMICH -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 11:33:08 -0500

for mechanical and electronic prducts... I think that
different areas of the country have different product
emphases. For example, I live in Michigan (near the auto
companies) and there is quite a bit of demand for
writers who are experienced with electrical and mechanical
systems. Those who have an engineering background
are especially well paid, while those of us who have a
language background may or may not be well paid, depending
on our past experience. I say stick with what you enjoy.
Margie.