Re: Web pages that get revisited (was "No subject given")

Subject: Re: Web pages that get revisited (was "No subject given")
From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- NOTES -dot- WORLDCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 09:06:53 LCL

Sally Yeo asked draws people back to Web sites. In my experience it is:

#1 Web sites that are really useful.

#2 Web sites that change frequently, generally because they follow a magazine
format.

My home page is set to Yahoo. It is a great jumping off point for the rest of
the Web. The top three hotlinks on my browser are search sites. The Discovery
channel's Web site and the Sun Web site are also up there because they are
interesting cyberzines. Most of the rest are related to my specific areas of
interest.

Best,

/chet

Chet Ensign
Logical Design Solutions
571 Central Avenue http://www.lds.com
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 censign -at- lds -dot- com [email]
908-771-9221, Ext. 152 [Phone] 908-771-0430 [FAX]