[no subject]

From: Sarah Lee <slee -at- ROSEBAY -dot- MATRA -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 17:46:24 +1100

Sally Yeo writes,

>Hi everyone--

>I am presenting a session at the STC convention on Web pages that people
>return to. I am conducting an informal poll and would appreciate your

>What makes you return to pages a number of times?

>Thanks,

That is a question which interests me too. I am currently researching
examples of good and interesting web-sites because part of my job is to write
them. Also, does anyone have a favourite(s), preferably a business/computer
oriented one?

Thanks,
Sarah

P.S. Sorry, Sally, I think I sent the first message to you instead of the
group.