related newsgroups

Subject: related newsgroups
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 11:31:31 -0600

Because I previously did not have access to Usenet News,
I have ignored any recommendations of newsgroups; however,
I recently gained access, and I'd like to know what technical
writing related newsgroups your recommend.

Specifically, I'd like to be pointed to newsgroups for
(1) writing and grammar and (2) HTML authoring/editing.

Thanks. If you write to me at lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com, I'll
summarize to the list in a few days.

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
numskull -at- texhoma -dot- com (home)
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than little ol' me.