Re: Selecting a Thesaurus

Subject: Re: Selecting a Thesaurus
From: Bev Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 1995 16:44:55 MST

Charles Cantrell asked-->
> I would like some recommendations from the list on your favorite thesauri.
> I am not satisfied with my Roget's II. Thanks in advance for the help.
=======

My favorite thesaurus is and always has been the original format
_Roget's International Thesaurus_.

Whenever I am forced to use Roget's II or one of the other
dictionary-format thesauri, I always feel that I'm missing a big
chunk of information. They just don't seem to be as complete as
Roget's original.

Bev Parks
Furlough 95 -- Day 6
bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil