Re: How much Ram

Subject: Re: How much Ram
From: Frank Herwatt <Frank -dot- Herwatt -at- UCOP -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 14:14:17 -0800

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I would recommend going to 16 meg.
Might as well get it over with. Many programs say that they will run on 8
megs but it has been my experience that they may run, but not efficiently.
We have upgraded all of our users to 16 and it has been worth the effort and
expense.

Frank Herwatt Office of the President
email: Frank -dot- Herwatt -at- ucop -dot- edu University of California
Voice: (510) 987-9379 300 Lakeside Drive
fax: (510) 987-0199 Oakland, CA 94612-3550