Re: PAINTSHOP PRO

Subject: Re: PAINTSHOP PRO
From: John Wilcox <john -at- SYNTAX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 09:49:43 -0800

> Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 18:22:19 -0500
> From: Suzanne Pyle <Crow101156 -at- AOL -dot- COM>

> HI, here's a tool question for all the Paintshop Pro experts:

This is, of course, a question for the Paintshop Pro list. :-)

> I'm doing screen captures in a Windows environment, using Painshop Pro, and
> then importing into Word. Whether its a .bmp, .tif or .wmf, I can't seem to
> create good resolution. Does anyone have any tips they can share? I'm open
> to other screen capture tools if you know of any!

Someone recommended HiJaak, and I second the motion, except that the
capture function is only one small part of HiJaak. If all you want is
an app to do Windows screen dumps and save to a popular format, a good
cheap one is Fullshot, from Inbit Systems (800-227-1788).

John Wilcox <john -at- syntax -dot- com>
Senior Technical Writer
Syntax, Inc., 840 S. 333rd St., Federal Way, WA 98003-6343 USA
voice 206-838-2626, fax 206-838-9836, http://www.syntax.com