Re: MAC to PC Converters?

Subject: Re: MAC to PC Converters?
From: Rick Sapir <rick_sapir -at- GILBARCO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 08:07:19 -0500

Use the Save...As command to save the documents in an number
of MS Word formats.

Rick Sapir Gilbarco, Inc.
Technical Communicator Greensboro, NC
Rick_Sapir -at- gilbarco -dot- com
DISCLAIMER: Speaking for no one but myself.

"If PRO is the opposite of CON, then PROGRESS is the
opposite of CON...."

Subject: MAC to PC Converters?
From: Mark Sanders <MSANDE -at- WPOSMTP -dot- METC -dot- DOE -dot- GOV> at ~Gateway
Date: 11/15/95 1:23 PM

Does anyone know where I could find a converter to convert
Mac documents into PC ones?

What I have is WP6.1, but many of my contractors will send
me their papers in Word (Mac) or WordPerfect (Mac), and of
course, my PC doesn't like them.

I know there is a converter out there somewhere on the Web,
but can't seem to find it easily.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Mark Sanders
U.S. Dept. of Energy