PAINTSHOP PRO

Subject: PAINTSHOP PRO
From: Suzanne Pyle <Crow101156 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 18:22:19 -0500

HI, here's a tool question for all the Paintshop Pro experts:

I'm doing screen captures in a Windows environment, using Painshop Pro, and
then importing into Word. Whether its a .bmp, .tif or .wmf, I can't seem to
create good resolution. Does anyone have any tips they can share? I'm open
to other screen capture tools if you know of any!

thanks, Suzanne