Kudos to Michael Collier!

Subject: Kudos to Michael Collier!
From: Patrick O'Connell <titanide -at- MICRO -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 10:16:41 -0500

Why? His signature is bigger than my old Eicon one used to be. Something a
fellow listmember (his name was Larry something) affectionately referred
to as "The Brick" -- it was 3Dish and consumed, according to Larry, half
a kilobyte.

Keep up the good work, Michael! With a little luck, you, I and Dick
Dimock will soon be enshrined in the E-Mail Signature Hall Of Fame!

;-)
PatO'
titanide -at- micro -dot- org