Re: IRS Scrutiny

Subject: Re: IRS Scrutiny
From: Peter Kent <71601 -dot- 1266 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 23:30:55 EST

>>From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>Subject: IRS scrutiny>Richard
Mateosian goes on to say that "The IRS has stated explicitly>that
incorporation is irrelevant to this determination." Richard, can>you point us
to a particular document?

No. In fact at the moment I can't even find my list of the 20 factors.<<

I have the list, if you want it; I have it electronically; I could post it
here if people need it.

Peter Kent