Re: Incorporated Independent Contractors?

Subject: Re: Incorporated Independent Contractors?
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 19:17:32 -0700

I've been following this thread with a great deal of interest. I am not
yet at a point where I would consider incorporation, but an acquaintaince
of mine recently began this process on the advice of her CPA. She has
been doing contract work for about 7 years. What she told me is that a
lot depends on how much you are currently worth--and therefore how much
you have a need to protect. This would suggest that for those who are
starting out in this field incorporation may be down the road a bit
yet. The advice to check with your CPA and/or get legal advice from a
good lawyer is still the best advice.

RoMay Sitze, rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu