Win95 Help Author query

Subject: Win95 Help Author query
From: = Lorraine Lawford-McWilliams <Lorraine -dot- Lawford-McWilliams -at- ISOCOR -dot- IE>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 14:34:42 +0100

Hi

I recently started using the new Help engine HCW.EXE (Win95) and have come
across the following problem when compiling my help files:

When I append my compiled help to the application it describes, the option
HELP/Contents invokes not the Contents page, but rather the first page of the
first .RTF file listed in the .HPJ file. This behaviour can be corrected by
adding the macro CONTENTS() to the Configuration Section of the .HPJ - but then
the option HELP/Contents invokes the Contents page AND the first page of the
.RTF file simultaneously (superimposing one on the other). Has anyone any
helpful suggestions for solving this problem (or for other authorities I might
contact for help)?

Many thanks

Lorraine Lawford-McWilliams

Lorraine -dot- Lawford-McWilliams -at- isocor -dot- ie