Re: PageMaker? what to do

Subject: Re: PageMaker? what to do
From: Kris Olberg <KJOlberg -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 13:02:36 -0500

Thanks for your response. I can't disagree with what you said, but I think
that dilution of a writer's job is bad for the profession. We have suddenly
become typists, page layout/design experts, Web design experts, advertising
experts, document conversion experts, etc. IMHO, this will not be good for us
in the long run.

Regards...Kris