anyone know where to find the specs for RTF?

Subject: anyone know where to find the specs for RTF?
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 10:44:00 +0100

Hello Susan,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von Susan Fowler an All am 25.10.95

SF> From: Susan Fowler <sfowler -at- ejv -dot- com>

SF> SGML and RTF are both ASCII files. It should be easy enough to
SF> do a global
SF> search and replace on the markup codes. However, it's not
SF> immediately apparent
SF> to me what the RTF codes do. Is this information available
SF> publicly on the
SF> Internet somewhere? Off the Internet somewhere?

Microsoft has published the RTF specs in the Windows Software Developement
Kit, Winhelp section. You should be able to find the file somewhere at
ftp.microsoft.com in the programmers section. I had it here electronically one
day, but that was a year or two ago.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander