Re. Short vs. long on the web

Subject: Re. Short vs. long on the web
From: Geoff Hart <geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 12:49:39 LCL

I vote for short in every situation. Rule number one for
those who browse: summarize, then let your audience obtain
the gory details if the summary attracts them. Since the
original posting in this thread related to marketing
materials (i.e., brochures), this is even more important.

--Geoff Hart @8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Disclaimer: If I didn't commit it in print in one of our
reports, it don't represent FERIC's opinion.