BOSTON SOCIETY, ETC.

Subject: BOSTON SOCIETY, ETC.
From: Suzanne Pyle <Crow101156 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 12:42:16 -0400

Hi...first a big thankyou to all of you who responded to my question about
the
Scott Boggan book "Developing Online Help for Windows..". A bookstore in
Cambridge has it, thank the gods!

Now I have another question for all you techwhirlers living in New England.
Do you know the Web address for Boston Computer Society? And do you know
how to become a
member? If you are a member, do you find it helpful to your work?

Also, I'm trying to find out the Web site for Boston chapter of STC. Is
anyone out
there a member of Boston's chapter? Would you recommend me joining? What
are the benefits?

Thanks a bunch! - Suzanne