X Windows under MS-Windows?

Subject: X Windows under MS-Windows?
From: John Biederman <johnb -at- MAIL -dot- ENTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 12:01:44 -0400

I have a new challenge and need some advice from someone who has been there
and done that and can tell me what T-shirt to buy.

I'm going to be documenting a program that runs under HP-UNIX on something
called an X Windows Terminal. I'm using MS-Windows-based writing tools
(FrameMaker for Windows). Is there any way to run the UNIX-based program
under Windows 3.11? It would make the process much easier. Purchasing
FrameMaker for UNIX has already been suggested and then ranked somewhere
below "drawing all the screen captures by hand using Windows Paint".

Many thanks,

John B.
John Biederman
Entek Scientific Corporation
4480 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 316, Cincinnati, OH 45242-3753
Phone: (513) 563-7500 Email:johnb -at- entek -dot- com Fax: 513-563-7831