Style Guide Questions

Subject: Style Guide Questions
From: Dan Lupo <Dan_Lupo -at- CCMAIL -dot- US -dot- DELL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 15:07:16 CST

Hi colleagues:

Four very mundane questions here that I need your wisdom and expertise on:

1. Do you distinguish between how you format metric (SI) values/units of
measure from how you format computer-related values/units of measure? For
example, 90 MHz (1 space between) and 25KB (no space between) [as nouns,
not modifiers].

2. Do you distinguish between _file_ and _document_ (if so, how)?

3. Is there a convention for formatting Asia/Pacific phone numbers?

4. Is there a convention for formatting Asia/Pacific dates?

Please send responses to me, unless you think it's worth the bandwidth. I
will summarize to the list.

Thanks for your feedback.

Dan
Dell Computer