tech writing positions in Atlanta

Subject: tech writing positions in Atlanta
From: Barclay Blanchard <blanchab -at- SOLOMON -dot- BUCKHEAD -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 15:56:49 -0400

OSoft Development Corporation is now hiring junior and mid-level
tech writers. Experience with Word 6 is preferred.

Please send resumes to
OSoft Development Corporation
Six Piedmont Center, Suite 303
Atlanta, GA 30305
attn: Norm Strub

fax: 814-8401

------>Barclay Elizabeth Blanchard<------
Senior Technical Writer and CBT Developer
OSoft Development Corporation, Atlanta, GA (404) 814-6030
"I regret that I have but one lifetime to give up to reading."--me