Docutech printing companies

Subject: Docutech printing companies
From: Becky Fleischer/Bristol <Becky_Fleischer -at- BRISTOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 18:20:27 EST

Hi--
I'm considering changing print vendors, and would appreciate any
recommendations for printing companies that use docutech equipment. Please
reply directly to me; if there's any interest, I'll summarize to the list.

Thanks!
Becky
Becky Fleischer
Bristol Technology Inc.
241 Ethan Allen Highway Phone: (203) 438-6969
Ridgefield, CT 06877 Fax: (203) 438-5013
becky -at- bristol -dot- com http://www.bristol.com
Makers of Wind/U, HyperHelp, Xprinter, and ForeHelp for UNIX