"Butterfly," Anyone?

Subject: "Butterfly," Anyone?
From: "James C. Swinburn" <102232 -dot- 2376 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 17:51:22 EDT

I have heard tell of a software product, possibly called "Butterfly," which will
capture the print stream exported by an application and extract an ASCII file
which can be used to populate a word process document.

Anyone know anything about such a critter? I am interested in pulling data
from an old Clipper front end to a DB2 database that produced ugly, but
technically correct tables running hundreds of pages.