Re: Framemaker

Subject: Re: Framemaker
From: Frank Herwatt <Frank -dot- Herwatt -at- UCOP -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 13:13:06 -0700

Framemaker is an extensive word processing program (simplistic
description) that is used to write and publish business and technical
documents. There is a version for Windows, Unix and Macs. It is produced
by Frame Technology. I do not have a contact number for them. Most
software vendors should know of the product and provide the contact for
Frame Technology. But in general Framemaker is a WYSIWYG text processor,
with graphics and page layout tools, tables editor, long document tools,
provides math formula tools, import & export capabilities support for major
word processors and for the Max provides hypertext support.

This is just an overview of the product, but I hope it gives you some basic
information about Framemaker
Frank Herwatt Office of the President
email: Frank -dot- Herwatt -at- ucop -dot- edu University of California
Voice: (510) 987-9379 300 Lakeside Drive
fax: (510) 987-0199 Oakland, CA 94612-3550