Re: Screen Captures, PowerBuilder & WinH

Subject: Re: Screen Captures, PowerBuilder & WinH
From: "Madigan, Paul" <p -dot- madigan -at- TECHSMITH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 08:39:22 -0600

You may want to check out our screen capture utility, SnagIt. It
currently has a registered user base of over 120,000 worldwide. All of
the image quality feedback I've heard from our customers has been
outstanding. Our primary customers tend to be documentation writers,
application developers and DOS users. SnagIt allows you to easily capture
an entire screen, a portion of
the screen or a single window or icon. SnagIt can then send the captured
area to a file, your printer or to the Windows clipboard.

Software developers often take advantage of SnagIt in custom Windows
applications through dynamic data exchange (DDE) messages.

We've just released version 2.5. It includes additional PCX and TIFF file
formats, inclusion of the cursor in the captured area for additional
clarity, auto numbering of consecutive image capture filenames and
proportional scaling of images to the user's screen size for printing.

We distribute it electronically, for no cost 30 day evaluations, at quite
a few websites, including our own at www.TechSmith.com.

If you are a Win95 or Windows NT user, we'll be releasing a 32 bit
version in December that have all of the same features currently
available in our Windows version.

Hope this helps,

Paul Madigan, Technical Writer
p -dot- madigan -at- TechSmith -dot- com -dot-
TechSmith is a technology leader in remote networking solutions.
Visit us at http://www.techsmith.com
"If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes."