Good riddance to Findlay

Subject: Good riddance to Findlay
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 17:01:07 GMT

-> Our responses generally were a tad, shall we say, melodramatic.

-> ** Maybe so, but I'm glad we repelled that Findlay invasion.
-> Suppose every technical writing instructor told all his
-> students to participate actively in this list for the
-> mere sake of practice. Even if they were all polite and
-> literate, we couldn't handle them.

"My teacher sent me to TECHWR-L and all I got was this lousy hate mail"

Cheers, @DISCLAIMER@
Gwen gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com
http://www.mustang.com ftp://ftp.mustang.com
MSI * Connecting the world 805-873-2500