Findlay Students

Subject: Findlay Students
From: Michael Gos <GOS -at- DT3 -dot- DT -dot- UH -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 09:09:28 -0600

Mark says:

" Maybe so, but I'm glad we repelled that Findlay invasion.
Suppose every technical writing instructor told all his
students to participate actively in this list for the
mere sake of practice. Even if they were all polite and
literate, we couldn't handle them."

I have had my tech writing students subscribe to techwr-l for the last three
years. I consider it a valuable part of their training. I do urge them to lurk
for some time and many never move past that stage, but today, many of them are
regular contributors to this list. I would hate to lose this educational
opportunity due to an anti-student bias.

Michael Gos
University of Houston-Downtown