Pysdo-spam from Findlay

Subject: Pysdo-spam from Findlay
From: Scott Needels <needel_d_s -at- LUCY -dot- FINDLAY -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 15:41:32 -0400

Thanks to Debbie L., Lois H., and Elisa M. for not falling to the depths
some others in this group have and by actually taking the requests from this
particular University of Findlay student seriously.
As for the rest of their "peers" in this discussion group, it may be true that
some of the questions posed by my fellow classmates weren't as
"LEARNED" as yours and some may have just been filling a class requirement.
This policy of bashing those not of your "level" is not only an injustice to
yourself but your profession as well.
For all the stupidity you have accused us of, you haven't exactly come off as
anyone of high intelect.
My heartfelt thanks, once again to the afore mentioned trio and to all who had
the sense to just delete the messages that have troubled your whining
"peers" so.
Scott Needels
p.s. For those who care, yes, I will be unsubscribing.