Re: Multiple options for action?

Subject: Re: Multiple options for action?
From: Steve Evanina <Steve -dot- Evanina -at- SCIATL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 11:38:00 -0500

Brian,
You wrote:

<snip>
I am writing a manual where there are three different ways to perform
an action. For example:

To Create a New File
--------------------
Select New from the File menu, or click the New icon in the toolbar,
or press Ctrl+N.

An editor has crossed out the "or" before the second option. I want
to keep it.
<snip>

I think the best way to present it is in the form of a bullet list.

To create a new file do one of the following:
* Select New from the File menu
* click the New icon in the toolbar
* press Ctrl+N

steve -dot- evanina -at- sciatl -dot- com