Re: The Web-Page Design Cookbook

Subject: Re: The Web-Page Design Cookbook
From: jsokohl -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 21:25:23 +0000

I just ordered it myself. Bill Horton spoke at the Region IV STC conference in
Chicago. He
told me a liittle about the book--apparently it's a Web design book with a slant
toward tech
commo application as well as business commo versus marketing. Sounded good
enough for me to
order it pre-pub.

By the way, mega-accolades to Joy Mason et al. who put the Region IV conference
on. They did
a GRAND job!