Re: GhostScript/GhostView for windows and/or DOS?

Subject: Re: GhostScript/GhostView for windows and/or DOS?
From: "Chris W. Rea [UL]" <cwrea -at- CREDIT -dot- ERIN -dot- UTORONTO -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 08:51:31 -0400

>Does anyone know where I can get Ghostscript/Ghostview?

>Dick Harris
>rgh -at- world -dot- std -dot- com

Try gatekeeper.dec.com in /pub/micro/msdos/win3/util... filenames are
gs261exe.zip, gs260fnt.zip, and gsview10.zip.

Regards,

[ CHRIS W. REA [UL] | The slightest confusion becomes a lethal wound ]
| U. of T. CompSci. | You know how to lie you know how to take a hint |
| email: cwrea -at- credi | Resorting to proper measures to stop the trend |
[ t.erin.utoronto.ca | Previously unyielding but now compelled to bend ]