Mouse for lefties

Subject: Mouse for lefties
From: Frank Harper <Frank -dot- Harper -at- ES -dot- ATL -dot- SITA -dot- INT>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 08:37:44 PDT

Janice Gelb writes:

<Some GUI environments (like Sun's OpenWindows and UNIX CDE) enable you
<to reassign the mouse button functions.

Even Microsoft Windows allows you to reassign the mouse buttons. See the Control
Panel - Mouse

My Logitech mouse is a symetrical 3-button job that I can use in my native
Windows 3.1 or in my PCXware X-Windows (Unix) environment. Although I am a
"righty" I can see that the mouse is equally useful for either hand.

BTW, I use the right mouse button to load images in the Chameleon Web Browser,
does this mean that I am ambidigitous? <;)
H. Frank Harper
hfharper -at- pobox -dot- com