Re: Mouse or Trackball for Lefties?

Subject: Re: Mouse or Trackball for Lefties?
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 10:37:32 -0400

Suzanne W McKeown <mckeown -at- BATTELLE -dot- ORG> wrote:
>Are there any lefties out there who know where to
>find a mouse or trackball for left-handers? With one
>exception, the new "ergonomic" products I've seen are
>all sculptured or designed for the right hand. The one
>exception is a symmetrical "ambidextrous" mouse.

I have a symmetrical trackball by Mouse Systems. All three buttons are
completely programmable, so you can have your favorite "thumb-button"
function set conveniently for either hand.

-------ASCII art follows-------
If it looks weird, try a non-proportional
font like monaco or courier.

_______________________________________
! ! _____ ! !
! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! TB ! ! !
! button ! !_____! ! button !
! !_______________! !
! ! ! !
! ! button ! !
! ! ! !
!__________!_______________!__________!
! !
! !
! !
! wrist support !
! !
! !

@Kat_____ Kat Nagel
MasterWork Consulting Services Rochester, NY
LIFE1 (techwriting/docdesign) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
LIFE2 (vocal chamber music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com