Job Opening: Spanish Technical W

Subject: Job Opening: Spanish Technical W
From: "William J. Hartzer" <William -dot- Hartzer -at- EMC2-TAO -dot- FISC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 17:45:26 -0600

I am merely posting this for my company. Please DO NOT respond directly to
me via e-mail. Fax your resume to the number indicated in the ad.

Regards,
Bill Hartzer
Technical Writer
Fischer International Systems Corporation
Naples, Florida USA

Fischer International Systems Corporation

A leading software developer has an immediate opening for a Spanish (primary)
and French (secondary) Translator/Technical Writer to be responsible for
translation of English hardcopy and online technical documentation.
Candidates should be able to write fluent Spanish (Castillian dialect) and
French and have extensive knowledge and exposure of the Spanish/French
business culture. In addition, excellent writing skills, including grammar,
punctuation, and technical writing style are required. Individuals must be
self-disciplined and attentive to details. Experience with data processing
including text processors and compilers and strong PC skills are also desired.
Fischer offers a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits, and a
team-oriented work environment. Please fax resume with salary requirements
to: Human Resources, Fischer International Systems Corporation, 4073
Mercantile Avenue, Naples, FL 33942. Fax: (941) 436-2774. Equal Opportunity
Employer. NO CALLS PLEASE.